How to join the webinar
Join by Link
To join the webinar, click the link that the host provided you or that you received in the confirmation page after you registered. If the host sent a registration confirmation email, the link can also be found there.
Links are sent the day of the presentation, usually 1 hour before.
Manually Join the Webinar
If clicking the link does not open the webinar, you can download Zoom Client for Meetings and follow these steps.
-Install the application.
– Open the Zoom Client and click Join a Meeting.
– Locate the 9-digit meeting ID/webinar ID from your registration email. It may appear at the end of the phone dial-in information, or it will be in the join link, just after https://zoom.us/w/
– In the Meeting ID / Personal ID / Personal Link field, enter the 9-digit webinar ID, & click Join.
– Enter your name and email address if requested. Click Join Webinar.
– This should take you into the webinar if the webinar is in session.
If you do not receive a link, it is likely your paypal billing email is different than the one you expected. Email or message us for a link. If the event has passed, you will be sent a video.
Have a Technical Problem?
If you’re having technical problems, you can use this form. Please only use this form for technical enquiries.